Home > Scholarship Programs
> Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholars
Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholars
(Students Heightening Involvement in Education, Learning, and Development)
Texas A&M University is proud to partner with Phillips 66 to provide scholarships for high-potential undergraduate students who are interested in the energy industry. In addition to scholarship funds, recipients will have access to a liaison currently employed with Phillips 66 along with the opportunity to participate in personal and professional enrichment activities throughout the academic year. The P66 SHIELD Scholars Program provides opportunities for recipients to prepare themselves for a successful transition from the university to full-time employment in the energy industry.
- You must be enrolled to complete at least 30 semester credit hours at the time of application and have at least a 3.25 overall GPR.
- You must have demonstrated leadership abilities and involvement in student and professional organizations.
- You must actively participate in monthly P66 SHIELD Scholar enrichment activities.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Demonstrate interest in a potential career in the energy industry.
- You must be pursuing a degree in one of the following majors:
Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholars are awarded $3,750 per year.
You can apply using the University Scholarship Application
To determine whether or not you might be eligible to receive one of these scholarships, please visit our Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholars Program (FAQ)
Opens October 15
Deadline February 1