Deadline: No deadline
Qualifications: This is a searchable scholarship database created specifically for nursing students. The scholarships listed here are provided by nursing associations, educational institutions, foundations, for-profit/non-profit organizations, etc. These are relatively non-competitive scholarships compared to general/non-major specific scholarships. Some of the scholarships give preference to minority, veteran and disabled students.
Mike Evans Family Foundation Scholarship
Deadline: No deadline
- Must be a high school senior, planning to attend an accredited college or university in the fall
- Minimum B or equivalent grade point average
- Participated in or exhibited leadership in scholastic, athletic and/or community activities
- Volunteered in community service involving social agencies, environmental projects, political campaigns, church groups, or school sponsored projects
- Enrolled as a full-time student as per college definition
*Applications are accepted year-round and each submission is reviewed.
Preference will be given to the following applicants (not necessarily in this order):
- Students who have not already received another scholarship
- Students demonstrating a need for financial assistance
- Students who have consistently exhibited good citizenship and an interest in scholastic, athletic, and/or community activities
To download the application, visit the Mike Evans Family Foundation website
The Sumners Foundation Grants and Scholarships
Deadline: No deadline
Qualifications: The Sumners Grant and Scholarship is a merit-based program. Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence, a sense of civic responsibility and the potential for leadership.
Those wishing to apply must contact the institution directly for an access code. Applications are to be submitted online.
CSI Executive Search STEM Scholarships
Deadline: Jul 17, 2021
Deadline: Dec 16, 2021
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in a U.S. college / university for the coming semester (at least 12 undergraduate hours / 9 graduate hours)
- 500-1500 word essay (submitted electronically below)
- 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Acceptance letter or official copy of latest transcript from accredited U.S. College or University (only required if you are the winning applicant)
- U.S. Citizen
- Financial situation and/or monetary awards, or previous scholarships have no bearing on this scholarship award
Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program
Deadline: Sep 30, 2021
- Enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Major in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- Earn a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
Topics for your essay or PowerPoint: Overview on Clinical Applications of Oncolytic Viruses Novel Gene Delivery Systems for Gene Therapy Research Progress of mRNA Vaccine Delivery System Overview on Clinical Applications of Stem Cell Therapy.
Simform STEM Scholarship for 2020-21
Deadline: Oct 01, 2021
Qualifications: Eligibility criteria Students who are willing to apply for the Simform STEM Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements: Should be a permanent resident of the United States, or a residing U.S. citizen, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S military duty. Must be pursuing a career in computer science, applied mathematics, or any field related to STEM. Can be freshmen or a full-time student enrolled in their current university. Must be able to provide affirmation that the work submitted by the applicant is their own creation. In addition to the information requested, it is mandatory to answer the following in the same form: Provide a brief synopsis (150 words) about your current academic program and anticipated graduation date. Write a personal statement outlining your career goals and how they will contribute to the area of your focus related to STEM.
The Global Teletherapy Academic Excellence Award
Deadline: Nov 12, 2021
Qualifications: Requirements: • Must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school during the 2021-2022 academic year. • Must be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution • Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA • Must have permission from his/her parent or legal guardian if under 18 • Must apply for the scholarship via globalteletherapy.com/scholarship and provide all of the following: full name, address, name of academic institution attending, PDF copy of applicant’s unofficial transcript, PDF copy of applicant’s essay with name on the document
Essay Topic: All applicants must submit a 1,500+ word essay responding to the following: The Global Teletherapy Academic Excellence Award is designed for students who understand the importance of bettering one’s self. Recount a time in 2020, when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, what did you learn from the experience, and how do you plan to help others from that experience? • Show your ability to overcome a challenge • Describe your ability to navigate and utilize resources or support to overcome a challenge • Mindsets about obstacles as growth opportunities rather than roadblocks
IJA Strategies Women in Technology Scholarship
Deadline: Nov 15, 2021
Women in Technology Scholarship Eligibility:
- Be a current or incoming undergraduate college student majoring in or planning to major in a technical field
- Be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university during the academic year(s) the scholarship is being awarded
- Identify as a woman
- Have not been an IJA scholarship recipient in the past
Undergraduate Scholarship for Veterans’ Children
Deadline: Dec 15, 2021
Qualifications: Application for this scholarship is open to any student who meets the following criteria: The legal child (natural or adoptive) of a veteran of any branch of U.S. military service (U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard)who is either a: High school senior with a cumulative GPA of 3.0; Student currently attending or enrolled in an accredited community college or undergraduate degree program with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Submit the following information. Proof of parent’s veteran status. VA disability benefits summary letter DD214 Military discharge certificate Current transcript. If currently enrolled in college, submit a transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or higher. If not currently enrolled in college, submit a current high school transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or higher AND a copy of the college/university acceptance letter proving intent to enroll. 500-word essay. (maximum) Please answer one of the following prompts: How did growing up in a military family inspire your education and career aspirations? What advice would you give to a younger child growing up in a military family? What do you believe is the single most important thing our society can do to help veterans and their families? Applications must comply with all instructions as well as the Scholarship Terms & Conditions.
Deadline: Dec 31, 2021
Qualifications: A $5,000 prize will be awarded to one nursing professional that is exploring a higher education degree in a nursing-related field. Submissions are open. Deadline to apply is December 31, 2021.
What inspired you to become a nursing professional? Tell us your story.
Pan American Round Tables of Texas Scholarship
Deadline: Jan 31, 2022
Qualifications: Florence Terry Griswold Scholarship I An applicant must be a female student who is a native citizen of one of the Pan American countries (other than the United States) defined as those countries that comprise the Organization of American States/Pan American Union. She must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, and be furthering her work on a master’s or equivalent degree at a state-supported college or university in Texas or, Florence Terry Griswold Scholarship II An applicant must be a female who is a native citizen of the United States of America and a legal resident of the state of Texas. She must be the holder of a bachelor’s or equivalent degree or a college professor engaged in specialized study of any of the languages or cultures of the Pan American countries. She must demonstrate her ability to put the results of her study in a Pan American country to use upon her return to Texas.