Home > Scholarship Programs
> Brockman Scholars Program
Brockman Scholars Program
The Brockman Scholars Program at Texas A&M University provides merit-based scholarships to some of the most talented and academically gifted students across the nation, and Texas A&M is honored to have these students at the university.
The future direction of the program is currently being evaluated. During this evaluation period, program enrollment has been paused and is not currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Brockman Scholars Program Overview
The Brockman Scholars Program seeks to provide full cost scholarships to nationally-competitive high school graduates. The Program is designed to support well-rounded individuals of character through merit-based scholarships and build a community of scholars to enable and encourage academic success and civic leadership. Brockman Scholars must maintain a high standard of excellence at Texas A&M University.
The program seeks only applicants of the highest merit, who are willing to take on a five-year program of study, to include any four-year science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) related major at Texas A&M University and an additional fifth year of graduate studies in the Mays Business School. You should not apply for the Brockman Scholarships unless you are prepared to complete the full five-year program for both degrees.
The Brockman Scholarship is a five-year award (four-year undergraduate and one-year graduate). Brockman Scholars must maintain eligibility requirements each year to continue receiving the scholarship in future years. The Brockman Scholars Program accepts in-state and out-of-state applicants. International students who are eligible to study in the US are also welcome to apply.
To be considered, you must:
- Be eligible to study in the United States.
- Score at least 1400 on the SAT or the equivalent minimum composite ACT score of 32.
- Have applied to an approved program of study at Texas A&M University and be able to provide a Universal Identification Number (UIN) on the application form.
- Not have previously been a full-time university/college student.
- Be under age 21 at the date of application for the scholarship.
- Not be related to a sitting member of the Texas A&M University Board of Regents. View the current make-up of the Board of Regents.
- Pursue an undergraduate degree in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, or math) and plan to apply to and complete a one-year Masters’ of Science degree in business at Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
- Demonstrate excellence in academics, leadership and constructive social engagement.
The Brockman Scholarship is a five-year award. If selected, you must maintain eligibility requirements each year to continue receiving the scholarship in future years.
The program is not accepting applications at this time.